Monday, February 15, 2010

Losi Mini-T: Initial Setup

Ok, so I had to write this post first, basically I need to point out everything that *I didn't* know when trying to set it up. Now that I'm wiser I hope to pass this information along to anyone else how happens to find this site! :)

If you're completely new to this like I am, the first think you are likely to do is want to install 4 dry cell batteries (assuming you didn't already drop money on a NiMH or LiPo battery upgrade, if you did, then you probably aren't reading this site anyways!)


Next, you might be wondering what that long tube is that came with your Mini-T and where its supposed to go. That's your antenna tube. What you do is feed the antenna wire through the bottom of the antenna mast which is right next to the reciever. Then you will feed the antenna wire though the antenna tube and insert the antenna tube into the mast. Finally put the body cover back on;feed the antenna tube through the hole in the top of the body cover.

Trust me, this is all coming out sounding more complicated than what it really is.




No comments:

Post a Comment